Thanks to everyone who joined our Community Meetup this month! If you missed the event this time, Sign up here to join the next one! Enjoy the rundown below.
- Promote V3 API (BatchRequest) to primary
- Improve docs, esp. onboarding and core skills/concepts
- Resume full community content calendar
- Streamline ecosystem partnerships + deployment patterns
- Release V3 docs for custom Expectations
- Launch and iterate on [Expectation Gallery](https://greatexpectations.io/expectations)
Q1 (TBD; Possibilities include...)
- Domain-specific Expectation packages
- Extend and improve Profilers
- Additional Gallery improvements (e.g. searchability)
- Suggestions wanted!!
Great Expectations Cloud
Eugene did an awesome presentation of Great Expectations Cloud, which is recorded but we are limiting the release of the video. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in seeing the video or you can sign up for your own workshop here: https://greatexpectations.io/cloud
Community Spotlight with Bogdan Volodarskiy
Monitoring Data Quality in a Data Lake Using Great Expectations Serverless
This presentation was inspired by Bogdan's article which you can read here: Monitoring Data Quality in a Data Lake Using Great Expectations and Allure-Built Serverless
Bogdan is a part of the Provectus Team, which is an AI-Consultancy and Solutions Provider.
- We have a new blog from Sarah Krasnik: Distinguishing Critical Pipeline Tests From Metrics
- If you have the new Mac M1 please read this before installing Great Expectations: Installing Great Expectations on a Mac M1
- We have updated our Databricks integration with a new guide and video!
Thanks to everyone who joined the community event. Can't wait to see you all at the next one! If you are interested in demoing anything Great Expectations related please DM me on our Slack