This expectation level is PRODUCTION
expect_column_values_to_be_json_parseable is a Column Map Expectation.
- column (str): The column name.
- mostly (None or a float between 0 and 1): Successful if at least mostly fraction of values match the expectation. For more detail, see mostly.
- result_format (str or None): Which output mode to use: BOOLEAN_ONLY, BASIC, COMPLETE, or SUMMARY. For more detail, see result_format.
- include_config (boolean): If True, then include the expectation config as part of the result object.
- catch_exceptions (boolean or None): If True, then catch exceptions and include them as part of the result object. For more detail, see catch_exceptions.
- meta (dict or None): A JSON-serializable dictionary (nesting allowed) that will be included in the output without modification. For more detail, see meta.
Exact fields vary depending on the values passed to result_format, include_config, catch_exceptions, and meta.
Want to make your own Expectation or an improvement to this one?
We've put together some great how to guides (including videos) on how to create your own expectations in a flash!
You can see those resources here: Contributor Resources